Non-degree Seeking Student Enrollment Checklist
Print this checklist to help guide you through the enrollment process. You can also download a Microsoft Word version of the checklist to your computer and add other items as necessary.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Admissions.
- Submit Non-degree Admission application with $10 application fee.
- Transients: students who are enrolled at other colleges but wish to take courses at USC Upstate must submit written permission from home college to take courses
- High School Students: Submit permission from high school guidance office and SAT or ACT scores
- Audit: No academic credentials required
- Upon receipt of acceptance letter, register for classes online using the VIP system
- Submit immunization records (verify these are still on file in Health Services) and a newly-added health history form
- Submit Citizenship Verification Information