The Department of Learning Technologies serves to support and guide thoughtful selection, instructional design for, and mindful use of technology to enhance the learning environment by creating and sustaining innovative and interactive programs to support excellence in teaching and learning and student engagement. We provide a regular program of face-to-face and online development opportunities and we are available for individual and group consultations and instruction for faculty, staff and students.
The Department of Learning Technologies works in partnership with The Center for Teaching Excellence and the Office of Distance Education in organizing and providing teaching and learning with technology development and support.
Our broad goals are to:
- Provide formal and informal support of faculty in the use of learning technology.
- Make available a variety of resources and practical ideas in the adoption and utilization of learning technology.
- Explore pedagogical innovation by partnering with faculty to pilot and evaulate new learning technologies.
- Serve as a communication channel to facilitate campus-wide collaboration and sharing of learning technology innovation.
- Support faculty scholarship in the area of teaching and learning with technology.
Information for Faculty
Digital Storytelling AcademyWebinar Archive