The Registrar's Office assists, directs, and provides accurate information related to records and registration and other areas of student course enrollment.
Students needing proof of enrollment status should log into VIP and follow these steps:
- VIP (log in using your Student ID# and PIN)
- Click on Academics
- Select Enrollment Verification Service
- Click on Student Clearinghouse
- Click on Current Enrollment (for current semester); or ALL (for all courses on transcript)
- Obtain Enrollment Verification
Records Office Forms
Students who want to apply for V.A. benefits should come to the Veterans Affairs Office located in the Health Education Complex, Suite 2081.
Continuing V.A. students must come by the Veterans Affairs office each semester to be certified for V.A. benefits.