Summer School 2013 at USC Upstate
Summer Course Listings
*Note: Greenville campus, online and graduate courses can be found by clicking on the "Search" option above and selecting from the "Course Type/Location" menu.
- Academic Advisement for Summer 2013 for continuing students: Oct. 22 - Nov. 2
- Priority Registration for Summer 2013 for continuing students: Nov. 5-16
- Open Registration for Summer 2013 for all students: Nov. 26
|First Day of Classes For Summer School 2013|
|Maymester|| Classes Begin Wednesday, May 8|
|Summer I|| Classes Begin Monday, June 3|
|Summer II|| Classes Begin Monday, July 8|
|Summer III||Internships that span the summer begin June 3|
|Special Sessions:|| |
|Term 201221 Session W 003 ||Classes begin Tuesday, May 2|
|Term 201221 Session W 004||Classes begin Tuesday, May 22|
|Term 201221 Session W 006||Classes begin Tuesday, May 15|
Why go to summer school?
- Get ahead in your major and earn credits toward early graduation.
- Meet the credit hour or GPA requirements to keep your scholarship.
- Focus on one or two courses rather than a full load.
- Get the same number of credit hours in a shorter amount of time.
- Try an internet course and study from anywhere.
USC Upstate Summer Study Abroad Programs
Throughout the year, we coordinate numerous Study Abroad trips to expose university students to world culture. See the link above for more information.
Sample of Online Courses
- History of Rock Music
- Genetics & Society
- Graphic Design Studies
- Theories of Crime
- Children's Literature
Selected Traditional Classroom Courses
- Film Comedy
- History of China
- Sensation and Perception
- Intro to Theatre Art
- Professional Writing
- History of South Carolina
- Sociology of Religion