Exercise and Fitness Programs
New Membership Perk for Employees
USC Upstate cares about your health and wellness. As a new perk for all faculty and staff, a charge of $25 now covers an annual membership to the USC Upstate Wellness Center for one calendar year. Take advantage of group fitness, aquatics, half-marathon training, the Upstate Loser weight loss program, personal training, and more! To join, you must visit the Wellness Center and complete new membership paperwork.
Click here for Wellness Center membership rates for students, faculty, staff, parents, alumni, seniors and guests.
Group Exercise Schedule
Thank you for a wonderful semester of Group Exercise! Classes for the spring semester are finished and we look forward to seeing you in the fall.
The Upstate Loser Weight Loss Program
Congratulations to the participants in the Spring 2013 Upstate Loser:
Lynda Davis: -9.8% Body Weight loss
Lauren Brown: -6.7% Body Weight loss
Rebecca Patane: -2.9% Body Weight loss
Personal Training provides the highest level of one-on-one service. Our certified trainers are committed to working with you to meet your individual fitness goals, needs, or interests. A detailed health history is required before beginning. Please follow the steps below to begin your training experience.
To begin training you simply need to:
- Fill out the required Health History Forms.
- Email or drop the Health History Forms to Fitness Coordinator Glen Batista to obtain approval to begin. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (864) 503-5069 for assistance. Once you submit the forms you will be contacted by the Fitness Coordinator on the next step to take.
- After approval choose and pay for the training package that fits your needs. (Payment is only done at the Wellness Center Front Desk, cash or check)
- Your trainer will contact you directly, after Coordinator approval and payment, to personally set up session days and times based on your availablility.
- Work with the trainer for the duration of your package and enjoy your experience!!
Want to personal train along with a friend? Try Buddy Training as you and your partner work 2-on-1 with a Trainer. Each package includes an initial consultation and pre-program fitness assessment.
Packages must be used in the semester they are originally purchased. Payments must be made in cash or check and are non-refundable. Cancellation of a session under 24 hours before meeting with a trainer will result in a forfeit of that session; missed sessions will not be rescheduled. The trainer has full discretion to cancel a session due to client tardiness.
Contact Glen Batista at email@example.com or call (864) 503-5069 with any questions.
Pricing for the packages will be as follows:
Each session is 50 minutes in length
|Student||3 sessions: $60 ||6 sessions: $110||10 sessions: $165|
|Faculty/Staff/Alumni||3 sessions: $65||6 sessions: $120||10 sessions: $185|
|Two Person Student Buddy Training ||3 sessions: $50/person||6 sessions: $85/person||10 sessions: $135/person|
|Two Person Faculty/Staff/Alumni Buddy Training||3 sessions: $55/person||6 sessions: $95/person||10 sessions: $155/person|