RSS Feed Print
Roommate needed pref. female
BRIDGET
Posted: Monday, October 19, 2009 4:46 PM

Rent $450/ mo Includes all utilities. I have extended cable and internet as well. I am a young female professional and a staff member here at the University. I am looking for a female roommate to help share in expenses. I am very easy going and would be very respectful of you and your belongings. The apartment I have to offer is brand new. Just moved in a couple of days ago. It is a two bedroom Its 2 bed, 2 bath, The Morgan Unit to be exact. You would have your own private bedroom and private bathroom and we would share the kitchen and living room. The apartment is on the 3rd floor and is an end unit. The apartment complex is located right behind Costco on the west side of Spartanburg and is really only 5 minutes from USC Upstate. The name of the complex is Reserve Park Apartments. Feel free to check out their web site: www.reserveatparkwest.com. I do have a washer and dryer that you would be welcome to use. I have a miniature dachshund. He is 11 yrs. old. My dog is friendly and likes people. Rent is $450 includes utilities. Complex has the following amenities: Gas Grills, Pool side Wi-Fi Cafe, Complimentary Coffee Bar, Additional Storage Units or Detached Garages (extra), Sand Volleyball Court, Resort Style Swimming Pool with Wi-Fi, 24 Hour 1200 sq. Ft. Fitness Center, Picnic and Grilling, Area Clothes Care Center, DVD Lending Library, 24-Seat, 106” Screen Movie Theatre, Car Care Center with Vacuum, Intrusion alarm in every apartment, 24 Hour Executive Business Center. Call or email me anytime at 864-21-5111 or bkirkland@uscupstate.edu