800 University WaySpartanburg, SC 293031-864-503-5000
Ty Greene - 5Team: Basketball
Lexi Shubert Team: Softball
On evenings that the library is open until 2:00 a.m., circulation, reference and computer lab services end at 10:00 p.m. Holiday, interim and summer hours vary.
The program educational objectives (PEOs) have student outcomes that further define how the ETM program achieves success as part of the ETAC of ABET accreditation process.
1. Graduates will be prepared to effectively incorporate economic, non-economic and technical considerations in the systems decision making and problem solving processes.
2. Graduates will be prepared to effectively manage projects.
3. Graduates will be prepared to effectively manage the quality of products and services.
4. Graduates will be prepared to effectively manage teams.
5. Graduates will be prepared to effectively communicate with management and technical personnel.
6. Graduates will be prepared to effectively manage their career.
The Engineering Technology Management program is accredited by the
Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Request More Information
Division ChairJeannie Chapman, Ph.D.
Program CoordinatorMr. Timothy Ellis
Contact UsUSC UpstateDivision of Natural Sciences and Engineering800 University WayHorace C. Smith Building, Room 215Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone: 864-552-4235Fax: 864-347-3380Faculty & Staff Directory
The University of South Carolina Upstate is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate and masters degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia, 30033 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of USC Upstate. Comments or Complaints?