International Student Enrollment Checklist
Print this checklist to help guide you through the enrollment process.
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Admissions.
- Take SAT/ACT if under the age of 22: request scores be forwarded to Admissions Office.
- Take TOEFL unless native language is English: request scores be forwarded to Admissions Office.
- Apply online and pay the $40 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit high school and college transcripts. All transcripts must be translated into English prior to sending to the Admissions Office.
- All transcripts issued by colleges not located in the United States must be sent to World Education Service for evaluation at wes.org.
- Send Financial Certification form.
- Send request for I-20 if student visa is needed for entry to USA. Form I-20 will be issued by the Admissions Office for accepted students.
- Take I-20 form to the appropriate authorities in home country to obtain a student visa prior to travel to the USA.
- Pay SEVIS fee and take receipt with you to embassy. Pay fee at ice.gov: Click international students; then click SEVIS 901 fee.
- Apply for on-campus housing.
- Complete placement testing prior to Orientation.
- Make Orientation reservation.
- Submit immunization records and health history form.
- Attend Orientation.
- Send final transcripts.
- Contact your roommate before coming to campus.
- Attend Fall Semester Freshman Welcome Week.