Readmit Student Enrollment Checklist
Print this numbered list to help guide you through the enrollment process.
- Submit the Readmit Application for Admission. Students previously enrolled at USC Upstate are required to pay a $10 readmit application fee. USC System students who have graduated with an undergraduate degree are not required to pay an application fee.
- Submit college transcripts to the Office of Admissions for any college courses completed after last attendance in the University of South Carolina System. All transcripts must be electronically submitted or mailed directly from issuing institution to the University of South Carolina Upstate admissions office.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon after January 1 as possible. USC Upstate Federal School Code is 006951.
- Apply for on-campus housing and send deposit to Admissions Office.
- Make an appointment for advisement in the department of your major.
- Submit immunization records (verify these are still on file in Health Services) and a newly-added health history form.
- Submit Citizenship Verification information if not previously submitted.
- Register for classes.
- Send any final transcripts.