Non-Traditional Student Services
Non-Traditional Student Services at USC Upstate offers academic and personal support to students who are in any of the following categories:
- Students who are twenty-five years of age or older
- Students of any age who are married or who are parents
- Students who are veterans of the armed forces
- Students who are working full-time and attending college
- Students who are college or university graduates and are returning to school.
Currently, non-traditional students comprise approximately 25% of the student population at USC Upstate. For this reason, the University is working to provide increased support to meet the complex needs of these students.
Copies of the current Non-Traditional Student Handbook can be obtained by visiting our office. For more information, please call Non-Traditional Student Services at 503-5195.