ITS - Service - Discounted Software Purchase
University Technology Services offers a wide array of software to the University community. Students, faculty, staff, and departments can take advantage of educational pricing on most software from UTS. Some software is available at no charge.
Features: (Why should I use this?)
- Students can obtain Microsoft Office and Windows software for their personal computer
- Faculty and Staff have the option to purchase software for both home and work use, including a full range of Abobe products!
- Some software can be downloaded directly
- Free shipping on all software that requires a CD to install!
Available to: (Who can use it?)
- All Faculty, Staff and currently enrolled students
Rates: (Do I need to pay to use it?)
Some software is free, while most is available at a discounted price. When you log in to view the software available it will show you the related cost.
Requirements for Use: (What do I need to use it?)
- Internet access
- Self Service Carolina login
- For work purchases department and fund number will need to be provided
- Faculty/staff can purchase software for home using a credit card
- Students will needs funds on their Carolina Card to make a purchase
How Do I Get Started:
- Go to my.sc.edu
- Under Personal, click on "Purchase Computer Software"
- Login with your VIP ID and SSC password
- Follow the instructions to purchase Microsoft Office or other software
Support Tutorials and Troubleshooting:(I need help)
Discounted Software Purchase Policies: (The legal stuff... They make us do it)