ITS offers a variety of equipment to meet your needs. Items include computers,conference phones and audio-visual equipment. All equipment can be checked out with a valid government issued photo ID.
- Loan a computer while the Help Desk is working on yours
- Make a movie using the state of the art camera equipment provided by Media Services
- Borrow equipment for a classroom presentation
- Students can keep computers for up to seven days!
List of Loaner Equipment:
- Dell Laptops
- Conference Phones
|AmplifiersAudio CablesBoom PoleFilm CameraDigital Still CameraCassette RecorderCD Boombox CD/Cassette PlayersAnalog to Digital ConvertorsDigital Audio RecorderDocument CameraDVD PlayerDVD/VCR ComboEaselExtension Cord (+ reel)FlashFlip CameraHand TruckHeadphones||HDMI CablesLensLight KitMemory Card ReaderMicrophone (+ cables, shock mount, stand)MixerOverhead ProjectorProjectorRecord PlayerScreenSlide ProjectorSpeakers (+ stand)TableTripodTVVideo CameraWireless Microphone System (+ mic receiver bracket)Wireless Presenter|
Available to: (Who can use it?)
- All Students, Faculty and Staff
Rates: (Do I need to pay to use it?)
There is no cost to loan equipment. However, equipment returned late by students will be subject to late fees.
Requirements for Use: (What do I need to use it?)
Policies: (The legal stuff... They make us do it)