Graduate Tuition and Fees
Full-time students (12-16 hours)
- SC residents: $5,636 per semester; $80 per credit hour for each hour above 16 hours.
- Non-residents: $12,098 per semester; $170 per credit hour for each hour above 16 hours.
- Active Duty Military: $2,946 per semester; $80 per credit hour for each hour above 16 hours.
Part-time students (less than 12 hours)
- SC certified teachers: $320 per semester hour
- Non-residents holding SC certification: $350 per semester hour
- SC residents: $470 per semester hour
- Non-residents: $1,008 per semester hour
- Active Military Duty: $246 per semester hour
*Tuition for audit is the same as for credit*
The University offers graduate courses for $5.00 per credit hour (plus applicable fees below) for teachers and administrators who provide service as a cooperating teacher for a USC Upstate student teacher. The reduced tuition course is good for two years from the semester of service.
Parking Fee per semester: $35
Summer semester parking: $12
Technology fee: $9 per credit hour
For more information, contact Graduate Education Programs:800 University Way
Spartanburg, SC 29303