Student Employment Information
Please follow the instructions listed below to apply for on-campus jobs and for off-campus work study jobs. Assistance is available at MySpartanJob.com in Human Resources, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Human Resources is located in the 3rd floor of the Stockwell Administration Building.
Available on-campus student jobs can be found at the USC Upstate webpage, MySpartanJob.com
- Not all on-campus and workstudy positions are posted on MySpartanJob.com. Based on your interests, you may want to identify departments, offices, and professors you would like to work for and contact them directly to inquire about job opportunities.
These positions include Federal Work study opportunities available only to those students who have received this award. Click here for more information on the Federal Work Study program.
Instructions to Apply for On-Campus Jobs:
- From the MySpartanJob.com page, "View Current Jobs".
- Select the position in which you want to apply.
- Click on “Click here to view more job details and/or to apply".
- After reviewing the job details, to apply for the position, click on “Apply for this Posting”.
- Follow the steps to complete the application. A cover letter or a resume can be attached to the application if desired.
- The completed application will be retained in the USC Jobs Online Employment system. It can be used to apply for positions in the future. You will be asked to create a login and password so that you can access your application in the future.
NOTE: subscribe to job postings, add MySpartanJob.com to your RSS reader.
International Students: International students who have F-1 (student) visa status may apply for on-campus employment opportunities at USC Upstate. Social security numbers are not required to apply for an on-campus job. If the student is offered a position, the campus employer must send an e-mail to Donette Stewart to confirm employment eligibility before a letter can be issued to present to the social security administration to apply for a social security number. The social security administration does not issue social security numbers for F-1 visa holders without verification of employment from USC Upstate.