* Must be a current student at USC Upstate who is reliable and can work independently, is self-motivated and can take initiative.
* Interest in sports broadcasting/production or television.
* Willing to learn about broadcast production.
* Federal Work Study award.
* Video camera operation experience for live production.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects).
* Video Editing, audio engineering.
* Assist in live production for broadcast on multiple networks including in-house video boards, A-Sun.TV and ESPN 3 for home athletic events throughout the year, including soccer, volleyball, basketball, baseball and softball.
* Assist in the setup and breakdown of all video and audio equipment.
* Produce, shoot and edit promotional pieces, non-broadcast sporting events, post-game press conferences and post-game highlights.
* Assist marketing department in the creation of in-game video entertainment.
* Assist in the production of team intro videos.
* Assist in the transportation of equipment to different venues on campus.
* Assist in video requests from coaching staff and Atlantic Sun Conference.