Employee Portal | Before
Arrival | First Day | First
Two Weeks | First
Your First Day
- Human Resources visit: Come prepared
with your I-9
identification information and your decisions on benefits.
Staff Orientation: One-on-one meeting with Training Coordinator to
familiarize with the basics.
- New Faculty Orientation: Held at the beginning of each academic year.
- Faculty/Staff Picture: It's required!
Set up an appointment with our University Photographer, Les Duggins, at
864-503-5591. His office is located on the ground floor of the Library
building, Tukey Theater entrance, room 013. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking decal from University Police: Bring your vehicle registration and
proof of insurance to the Public Safety office.
- Set up your email
signature: Review email
tips from University Communications.
- Set up your voice mail message,
ring tone, etc.: Instructions can be found on Information Technology's webpage