New Employee Portal | Before Arrival | First Day | First Two Weeks | First Year
Your First Two Weeks
Within your first two weeks, you should accomplish the following:
- Log into ITAMS, the University's Internet-based Time & Attendance Management System. This link is also located on the Faculty & Staff webpage.
- Create your ID at University Public Safety.
- Meet your co-workers and those at other offices with whom you will work closely.
- Make webpage changes and updates as necessary to reflect new information.
- Complete any initial training sessions listed on your New Employee Training Worksheet.
- You should receive access to any shared drives, special programs or software for your position. If you do not, check with your supervisor.
Print this page