Tell us what you think!
The QEP Committee has created a form for soliciting recommendations on each proposal from the University community. As you evaluate each proposal, consider the following:
- Which proposal is better focused on an issue of substance critical to student learning?
- Which proposal has more specific achievable and measurable goals?
- Which proposal would be easier to implement?
- Which proposal’s assessment plan is more realistic?
- Which proposal is more feasible in terms of personnel, financial, and physical requirements?
Please begin by completely reading both proposals. The form below provides a brief description of each proposal along with a link to its complete text.
Under each description, indicate your recommendation of that topic. Your feedback is appreciated, but please submit your recommendations only once!
For your convenience, there are several ways to provide your feedback:
1. Complete and submit the online form below.
2. Provide your feedback verbally to Warren Carson via telephone (503-5634) or email (email@example.com)