How do I
register for my spring classes?
- Log in to my.sc.edu, then select Class Registration
and Schedule. Enter your VIP ID and password when prompted. Select
Student, then Registration, then
Registration Status to check your registration time and the
name of your advisor.
- Review your degree program checklist from
the online catalog and decide on courses that are appropriate for your
- If you have any question about your advisor, you should
call or visit the department of your major.
- Make an appointment
with your advisor.
- After you meet with your advisor, your
registration hold will be removed so you may register for your classes.
- Log in to the my.sc.eduStudent menu after your assigned registration time and
register for your classes.
- Pay fees by January 8, 2014 to avoid
cancellation of your class schedule.
- Start spring classes on
Monday, January 13, 2014.