Miller Analogies Test
The test consists of 120 items, which you will be given 60 minutes to complete. Due to the information that must be completed prior to the test, please plan to be at the test site for approximately two hours.
The following must be brought with you on the date of the test:
- $75 check or money order (NO cash) made payable to USC Upstate
- A photo ID (driver's license, etc.)
- Two sharpened No. 2 pencils
- Name and complete mailing address of institutions to which you would like to have the scores sent (as many as three may be sent at no charge)
- If you have taken the MAT before (within the last year), you MUST bring a copy of your score report or you will not be admitted to the test.
Time: 4:30 p.m. (arrive for registration)
Location: Media 218
- October 17, 2012
- November 28, 2012
- March 27, 2013
- May 15, 2013
- July 31, 2013
To register for the MAT, please contact Counseling Services at 864-503-5195. If you are unable to take the MAT on your scheduled testing date, please let us know as soon as possible because there is often a waiting list.