Housing Rates and Fees
- Summer Housing: $45
- Academic Year (Fall/Spring): $45
Contract Release (subject to approval by committee)
Summer Housing: Resident will be responsible for the full rent of any space occupied a minimum of 24 hours and 40% of the remaining value of the contract.
- Academic Year (Fall/Spring): 40% of the remaining value of the contract.
Advanced Room Placement (must be paid before room assignments are made)
- Summer Housing: $0
- Academic Year (Fall/Spring): $100
- For incoming students: this fee is refundable if housing is cancelled, in writing, before June 1, 2014.
- For returning students: this fee is refundable if housing is cancelled, in writing, before May 1, 2014.
*Returning students who apply during Self-Selection are only required to pay the $45 application fee. If a returning resident cancels after the May 1, 2014 deadline, a $100 Advance Room Fee will be charged to the student's Upstate account.
Failure to Notify of Cancellation: $100
- Summer Housing Deadline: April 7
- Cancellation must occur, in writing, prior to Opening Day.
Printable 2014 - 2015 Proposed Rates
*These rates do not include meal plan prices.