|Free Individual Tutoring is offered by the Academic Support Center to USC Upstate students. We hire tutors to cover many of the 100 and 200 level courses (except English – see the Writing Center web page). |
- Students can have 2 one-hour appointments per week in each of their subject areas. Appointments must be made 48 hours in advance. The Academic Support Center cannot accommodate last minute requests.
- If a tutor is not readily available for your course, you may submit a request to Laura Smith in the Academic Support Center. We make every effort to find an available tutor for 100, 200 and some 300 level courses. Tutors are not available for 400 level courses.
- Students sign up for tutoring for the first time in the Rampey Building lobby.
- Business students and Greenville campus students should contact the Academic Support Center at 864-503-5070 for instructions on signing up online.
- Most tutoring occurs in the Palmetto House; however, business students can receive tutoring downtown at the George Dean Johnson, Jr. College of Business and Economics.
|Free Drop-In Tutoring is offered in the evening for chemistry and math through the Academic Support Center. Every Sunday through Tuesday night from 8-10 p.m., students go to the designated floor of the Palmetto House. Students not living in the residential halls must check in at the front desk. Flyers are posted throughout campus.|