Financial Aid Instructions
How do I apply financial aid to my bill?
Once you are registered for classes and financial aid is awarded, you must take steps to apply, or “commit” your financial aid funds to your bill.
If your aid completely covers your educational charges, please do the following:
- Go to www.uscupstate.edu, select "Current Students", then "VIP."
- Select "Login to VIP."
- Enter your Student ID number and PIN number (If you have forgotten your PIN number, please bring a picture ID to the Records Office; PIN numbers cannot be given by telephone).
- Select "Financial" from the main menu on the left.
- Select "Show Me" Fees Tuition and Payment.
- Your itemized charges will be displayed. Scroll to the bottom and select "Pay Fees."
- You will be asked if you want to commit your available financial aid, select "Yes."
- You will be instructed on your financial aid confirmation and cancellation terms of your loan, select "Continue."
- Your payment transaction number will then be displayed. Please save this number for your records.
If your aid does not completely cover your educational charges, please do the following:
- Follow steps 1-6 as indicated above.
- You may pay the balance of your bill online with a credit card or by E check - an online “check” that directly debits a checking account. There is no charge for this service.
- Upon either of these options, you will receive a payment transaction number. Please save this number for your records.
If you do not wish to apply financial aid and pay fees via the Web, you may contact the Cashier’s Office at 864-503-5326 or 864-503-5024 for instructions.