Benefits of Living on Campus
Studies continue to show that students who live on campus tend to have a higher graduation rate, higher grade point average, and a stronger bond with the University. If that's not enough, you'll also benefit from:
- No commute
- Free laundry, plus LaundryView and LaundryText services for all residents
- Faculty and staff involvement
- Numerous opportunities to meet new people.
- Community activities and programs
- Rent billed to your student account
- Surveillance cameras and constant patrol by University Police and housing staff
- Free water, electricity, garbage, and local phone services
- Free wireless internet access
- No extra rent to pay if your roommate leaves
- Ability to reassign to any available housing
- Easy access to campus facilities, including the Wellness Center and other recreational facilities
These are just a few of the benefits of living on campus. For more information on housing, residential life, and campus activities, contact us at (864) 503-5422.
Graduates, Earn Your Free Cap, Gown, and Diploma Frame!
Here’s a benefit you’ll get from living in on campus housing that you may not have heard about. If you stay in on-campus housing for all four years of college, Housing and Residential Life will purchase your graduation cap and gown for you, and give you a frame for your diploma! Jessica Taylor, Sasha Jones, Kimberly Stapleton, and Kristy France have all taken advantage of this little known perk. Want to know more? Contact us at 503-5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.