The USC Upstate Career Center facilitates communication among approved employers, faculty, students, and alumni concerning employment and enrollment trends.
To post a job with USC Upstate's Career Center, please click here.
Typical assistance the Career Center offers:
- Posting company opening(s) on-campus using Spartan CareerLink
- Interview space for your use while on-campus (employers must use University Dining Services for any event with food)
- Forums to speak with students about company benefits
- Preparing students for the interview
- Company visit and evaluation to ensure satisfaction
For further information, call (864) 503-5392.
*The USC Upstate Career Center adheres to the Principles for Professional Conduct of NACE, the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
** To advertise a position with the USC Upstate Career Center or participate in Career Center events, employers and their affiliates must comply with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws, as well as USC system equal opportunity policies. USC Upstate provides equal opportunity and affirmative action in education and employment for all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation. These equal opportunity provisions include, but are not limited to admissions, employment, financial aid and student services.